this: not found

eoghan freebsd at redry.net
Mon Oct 17 01:58:32 PDT 2005

Hello
Im having problems again with this message when im booting. I get
several messages like this:
This: not found
About 8 or so of them just before it asks me for my login. It has
happened before, but i was working with a rather shaky install as i
wasnt sure what i was doing, well at least i was more unsure then than i
am now :)
So im just wondering where i would look to see where its trying to find
"This"? I did not do much with regards the system. I installed mplayer
and ogle. They are the only things I could think of, so I removed them.
Not sure removing them once its a problem fixes things - it didnt in my
case. Any help is appreciated.
Thanks
Eoghan