Remote Console

Grant Peel gpeel at thenetnow.com
Sun Oct 16 05:57:58 PDT 2005

Thanks again Andrew,

I will do a search on COM Hubs and see whats out there. I assume, the HUB
would connect to one controll terminal, then to each COM port on the
servers.

I have been reading (pouring over and over) the man and handbook pages to
see if more than one console can be specified at a time.

If all goes well, it looks like we should be able to do anything from the
serial port, short of physicaly pushing the power button!

-Grant