Should I increase vfs.read_max

Deepak Naidu deepak_nai at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 15 03:25:46 PDT 2005

Thanx Andrew,

             Could u provide some details, where can I
obtain 6.0, stable or what ever the updated release is
there for 6.0.  The exact ISO download location.

Bcos, I am always confused which one of 6.0 is perfect
or  good.  If at all I am upgrading, how should I do.

Thanx again for the feedback.

Can I use Raisefs/XFS in Read and Write mode in 6.0

I know I am asking for more.

Cheers,
Deepak Naidu.

http://www.mail-archive.com/freebsd-performance@freebsd.org/msg00144.html

> > Cheers,
> > Deepak Naidu

> Think about upgrading to 6.0-RC1, its disk
> performance
> is great.
>
> Hyperthreading will probably bring you more
> problems,
> than performance. If you don't run very intensive
> virus scanning, you don't need it.

Linux your Life, Don't Window it [[]]

               { All for the best }