New Desktop Manager

Paul Schmehl pauls at utdallas.edu
Fri Oct 14 07:46:11 PDT 2005

I became aware of a desktop manager for Mac OS X recently.  The url is
<http://desktopmanager.berlios.de/>.

This thing is really cool.  You can set it up in the preferences so that
when you switch between desktops they appear to be on the sides of a cube
that rotates to the desktop you want to use.

I wonder if anyone wants to tackle porting this thing over to FreeBSD?  I
installed it on my Powerbook, and it's the coolest thing I've ever seen.
(My C skills aren't good enough to take on something like this.)

Paul Schmehl (pauls at utdallas.edu)
Adjunct Information Security Officer
University of Texas at Dallas
AVIEN Founding Member