D-Link wireless LAN card not working in 5.3-R

Will Maier willmaier at ml1.net
Fri Oct 14 05:05:20 PDT 2005

On Thu, Oct 13, 2005 at 11:50:41PM -0700, N Deepak wrote:
> I am running FreeBSD 5.3 RELEASE on IBM ThinkPad R40e.  I have
> compiled a custom kernel.

> I have a D-Link wireless LAN card:  DWL-G650+

I have the same card working fine on 5.4; do you have ath enabled in
the kernel? There are multiple versions of the card, so I can't
guarantee that your version will work with the ath driver, but
there's a good chance you can get it to work.

--

| jabber:..wcmaier at jabber.ccc.de | email:..........wcmaier at ml1.net |