proxy server

Brian E. Conklin bconklin at masongeneral.com
Thu Oct 13 06:57:02 PDT 2005

We use Squid <www.squid-cache.org> and SquidGuard <www.squidguard.org>.

Squid is authenticating against a Windows Active Directory domain. And
squidGuard is performing all of our filtering.

Works fantastic!

Brian E. Conklin, MCP+I, MCSE
Director of Information Services
Mason General Hospital
http://www.masongeneral.com

===================================

Mason General Hospital
901 Mt. View Drive
PO Box 1668
Shelton, WA 98584
http://www.masongeneral.com
(360) 426-1611
===================================

This message is intended for the sole use of the individual and entity
to whom it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged,
confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you
are not the addressee nor authorized to receive for the addressee, you
are hereby notified that you may not use, copy, disclose or distribute
to anyone this message or any information contained in the message. If
you have received this message in error, please immediately notify the
sender and delete the message.

Replying to this message constitutes consent to electronic monitoring
of this message.

Thank you.