how to unlimit 'data seg size'?

Soo-Hyun Choi shchoi at gmail.com
Wed Oct 12 18:13:50 PDT 2005

Hi,

if I type 'unlimit -a', then I can see the followings.
How do I set 'data seg size' as 'unlimited'?

Thanks,

----------------------
core file size        (blocks, -c) unlimited
data seg size         (kbytes, -d) 524288
file size             (blocks, -f) unlimited
max locked memory     (kbytes, -l) unlimited
max memory size       (kbytes, -m) unlimited
open files                    (-n) 7264
pipe size          (512 bytes, -p) 1
stack size            (kbytes, -s) 65536
cpu time             (seconds, -t) unlimited
max user processes            (-u) 3632
virtual memory        (kbytes, -v) unlimited