AaaarrrGGGH. linuxpluginrapper and linux-mozilla.

Gary Kline kline at tao.thought.org
Mon Oct 10 22:23:33 PDT 2005

	Sorry for the outburst in subject, but I've been having these
	problems
	with linux-mozilla for several days:

LoadPlugin: failed to initialize shared library libXt.so [libXt.so:
cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory]
LoadPlugin: failed to initialize shared library libXext.so [libXext.so:
cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory]
LoadPlugin: failed to initialize shared library
/home/kline/.mozilla/plugins/mplayerplug-in.so
[/home/kline/.mozilla/plugins/mplayerplug-in.so: ELF file OS ABI invalid]

	Are linux-mozilla and regular FreeBSD mozilla mutually exclusive?
	Once, I had mplayer-plugin working so that I was actually able
	to listen to a Windows audio player.

	Anybody?

	gary

--