Cannot build kernel (Re: Need help ..)

Simon Barner barner at FreeBSD.org
Mon Oct 10 16:39:44 PDT 2005

anthony endra wrote:
> Dear Sir,
>
> May you help me. I have something problem when "make
> installkernel". And showing :
>
> In file included from
> /usr/src/gnu/lib/csu/../../../contrib/gcc/crtstuff.c:64:./tm.h:15:29:
> insn-constants.h: No such file or directory
> ./tm.h:16:25: insn-flags.h: No such file or directory
> *** Error code 1
>
> Stop in /usr/src/gnu/lib/csu.
> *** Error code 1
>
> Stop in /usr/src/gnu/lib.
> *** Error code 1
>
> Stop in /usr/src/gnu.
> *** Error code 1
>
> Stop in /usr/src.
> *** Error code 1
>
> Stop in /usr/src.
>

> sk0tak# uname -a
> FreeBSD sk0tak.org 5.3-RELEASE FreeBSD 5.3-RELEASE #0:
> Fri Aug  5 02:05:46 UTC 2005
> root at sk0tak.org:/usr/obj/usr/src/sys/SK0TAKKERNEL-V2
> i386
> sk0tak#

This mailing list is for questions about porting third party
applications to FreeBSD. For general questions, please use
freebsd-questions, for freebsd-stable, if it's specific to a -STABLE
branch of FreeBSD.

I have Cc'ed freebsd-questions, so further discussion should happen
there.
--
Best regards / Viele Grüße,                             barner at FreeBSD.org
 Simon Barner                                                barner at gmx.de