What's a good MySQL utitlity?

Norberto Meijome freebsd at meijome.net
Mon Oct 10 08:00:23 PDT 2005

Massimiliano Stucchi wrote:
> On 081005, 10:52, Kiffin Gish wrote:

>>>You mean, other than this?
>>>
>>>    mysql>
>>>
>>>:-D
>>
>>Actually I was referring to something more graphical.
>

> cd /usr/ports/database/mysqlcc
>
> Graphical, and officially from MySQL AB.
>
> Cheers

For the list archives, i just got this link (from the PostgreSQL weekly
newsletter):

http://www.rekallrevealed.org

written in python, with drivers for mysql, postgresql under gpl, other
DBs available commercially.

Disclaimer: I have no relationship whatsoever with Total Rekall, and I
havent used their products - I am not endorsing them in any way.

best,
Beto