bad superblock question

Mr. Darren darren780 at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 9 21:15:54 PDT 2005

I know, however it isn't fixing the first sector, it
uses the backup(already repaired it), and never at any
point does it fix the original.  As a result, I can't
mount it and get it to boot up..  my /var is on this
drive.  and is rather important.  repeatedly running
fsck, it just asks to use the backup at sector 32.  I
can't seem to find any other software to replace it or
edit it.  I've read a fair amount of man pages now.

-Darren