chm file conversion?

Vizion vizion at vizion.occoxmail.com
Sat Oct 8 18:21:09 PDT 2005

On Saturday 08 October 2005 18:12,  the author Giorgos Keramidas contributed
to the dialogue on-
 Re: chm file conversion?:

>On 2005-10-09 04:07, Leonidas Tsampros <ltsampros at upnet.gr> wrote:
>>On Sat, Oct 08, 2005 at 05:36:36PM -0700, Vizion wrote:
>>> Hi
>>> As per subject - does anyone know of any utils for converting
>>> microsofts compiled help files for use on freebsd?
>>
>> I use deskutils/xchm. It's working very well here.
>
>Is that the one with the M^N dependencies ? :P
You cannot rule the world without dependencies!!!

Thanks everybody..

david

 Currently in San Diego, CA. Sailing bound for Europe via Panama Canal after
completing engineroom refit.