Newbie Questions

makisupa bsd.makisupa at sbcglobal.net
Fri Oct 7 18:51:56 PDT 2005

Added inetd_enable="YES" to rc.conf and made sure the rest of the steps
from the pkg-message where followed.  'killall -HUP inetd' does not give
an error.  the output of 'ps -aux | grep inetd' (as user, no output as
root):
makisupa  3330  0.0  0.1   512   392  p0  R+    8:45PM   0:00.00 grep
inetd

So i missed something real obvious, inetd not running, but its still not
working...same behavior as before (after a reboot).

Thanks for your help (it is truly appreciated),
Mak