FreeBSD Support (Commerical)

Ted Mittelstaedt tedm at toybox.placo.com
Fri Oct 7 10:14:56 PDT 2005

This is frankly rediculous.

The question of whether the Project offers commercial support depends
highly on your definition of The FreeBSD Project

The "official" FreeBSD Project membership is comprised of a great many
individuals.  A lot of those individuals work at companies that sell
FreeBSD consultative support.  I think therefore the question of whether
the Project offers support or not is moot.  Yes, it does from an
individual
level.

Ted