Acroread7 with Firefox

Brian A. Seklecki lavalamp at spiritual-machines.org
Fri Oct 7 05:00:31 PDT 2005

On Thu, 2005-10-06 at 19:56, Beecher Rintoul wrote:
> Has anyone gotten acroread to work with Firefox? I have linuxpluginwrapper and
> acroread7 installed. In addition both Java and Flash are installed and work.

Did you configure libmap?  Once you install linuxpluginwrapper, you have
to cp(1) one of the following:

%%EXAMPLESDIR%%/libmap.conf-FreeBSD6
%%EXAMPLESDIR%%/libmap.conf-FreeBSD5-stable
%%EXAMPLESDIR%%/libmap.conf-FreeBSD5-current
%%EXAMPLESDIR%%/libmap.conf-FreeBSD4.x

...to /etc

Then restart mozilla/firefox/galeon/ephiphany.  Then in the URL check
"about:plugins"

What version of FreeBSD? Firefox? Linux Emul/Compat? are you using.

~BAS