broken ports

Reinhard Weismann reinhard.weismann at callooh.com
Thu Oct 6 05:43:41 PDT 2005

Thank you very much for the info's

in the meanwhile, the problem got solved, after upgrading
p5-Mail-DomainKeys-0.23 to 0.80 yesterday, p5-Mail-SpamAssassin upgrade
also worked.

> The reason I'm asking is that segmentation faults are often caused by
> failing hardware (faulty memory chip, overheating CPU etc). In your
> case, hardware fault is even more likely since you noticed yourself
> that the port builds successfully on another machine.

i don't think so, this problem appeared on two of my machines, both
installed with 5.4, but not on another machine with 5.3

regards,
reinhard

--
If you give Congress a chance to vote on both sides of an issue, it
will always do it.