how to recompile a port in a clean maneer?

Eric Devolder eric.devolder at gmail.com
Thu Oct 6 01:07:49 PDT 2005

Thank you Chuck, now I better understand what's behind this. Maybe
just a side question: Can I "refresh" the files contained in
/usr/ports with the one of an older release? for example, I would like
to use ports from 4.3 while I'm running a 4.11 for now. Of course, my
/usr/ports reflects only ports for 4.11. How can I replace them with
the 4.3 ones?

- Eric