Hidden spot on hard drives?

D. Goss lists at dylangoss.com
Wed Oct 5 22:45:38 PDT 2005

I wanted to say what Kirk has said well.  As a customer, if a company
is going to overbearingly copy-protect software i'll look for an
alternative.  I understand a license number and maybe a key
generator, even a dial-in check to some home server.  Dongles stink
but I have used software with them.  This all works somewhat well and
is proven.  You can always get around anything and I certainly would
think more than twice about any software that started messing with my
hard drive(s) at a very low level like this.  Bad bad bad.

d.