Dual Boot, Boot manager

Joshua Lewis jmlewis at dslextreme.com
Wed Oct 5 20:06:50 PDT 2005

I installed 5.4 on a second drive and I realize now the boot manager I
installed is on the second drive and not loaded in the MBR of my Primary
drive.

Is there a way to load the FreeBSD boot manager onto my primary drive from
within windows? Or do I have to reboot to the CD and load it from there?

My fear is I am going to screw up my windows drive while in the FreeBSD
installer. I was tring to avoid touching that drive from the installed
becuae it is a new enviornment I am afraid I will make a mistake.

Thank you,
Joshua Lewis