libGL error

Osmany Guirola cruz osmany.guirola at cigb.edu.cu
Wed Oct 5 14:36:01 PDT 2005

Hi people

I am using a radeon 9200 128MB in my FreeBSD 6.0BETA4 working perfect
i am using DRM :-).the output of glxinfo said
direct rendering: Yes
and i have a lot of FPS with glxgears.
but i am using a program(pymol to see molecules etc) that is using
indirect render not direct render....and then is very slow..
the program use indirect rendering because this error tha i saw when put
the enviroment variable LIBGL_DEBUG to verbose

libGL error: dlopen /usr/X11R6/lib/modules/dri/r200_dri.so failed
(/usr/X11R6/lib/modules/dri/r200_dri.so: Undefined symbol
"_glapi_Dispatch")
libGL error: unable to find driver: r200_dri.so

other programs like VMD(similar to pymol) works with dirent renderin
without problem. How can i solve this?

Thanks
Osmany