Password

sulie halim sulie2000 at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 4 18:36:29 PDT 2005

Hi there,

i am new to freebsd, and now working as an
administrator of my college system, which using
freebsd. my question is, if i have 50 users in the
systems, how can i view all their usernames and
passwords? this because i always have problems of them
forgot thier passwords, and they can't log in to the
systems. until now, what i did was, delete their
usernames, and create new ones because i didn't know
what their passwords either. so any other alternative?

help me. Thanks.