Help setting up Vinum mirror

Peter Clutton peterclutton at gmail.com
Mon Oct 3 23:31:29 PDT 2005

> In some releases 'vinum_enable=yes' in /etc/conf caused a kernel panic at
> boot.
> Hence my question what OS...
>
> Arno

Thanks for the replies everyone and sorry for the slow reply.
I'm running 5.3 , and realised i had to run newfs and mount etc to get
it going. I was getting confused thinking that it wouldn't add
the mount to /etc/fstab , and if i put it in there myself.

Apart from adding the vinum_enable etc, will i need to add the info
to /etc/fstab referring to the name i gave it in vinum.. I'm starting to get
it alot more after reading the man page a few times, and Greg Lehey's info
in the Complete FreeBSD, and was happy to get it running.