music on FreeBSD

Escape Velocity evinquiries at gmail.com
Mon Oct 3 20:27:50 PDT 2005

Hello, my name is Michael Chagnon. I am in an independent music group called
"Escape Velocity". Our web site is located at:
www.escapevelocity.com<http://www.escapevelocity.com>.
I was interested in having one song of ours, from our new album, distributed
with the FreeBSD package. So that when users install FreeBSD, they have a
piece of music to test their new OS's audio with. Similar to when Windows 95
and 98 discs came with several videos and/or pieces of music. Please let me
know who I must contact or what I should do to make this happen. If you need
any information, please let me know. Thanks. --Michael