How to read FreeBSD partition under winXP?

snnn snnn119 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 3 06:28:48 PDT 2005

How to read FreeBSD partition under winXP? Is there some freeware I can
download?

I think this is a frequently question, I searched it on google, and find
one named "FFS Driver Mount Manager" on sourceforge.net.It's easy to
use,but I can only mount one partition "/"... Who can told me how to use
it? Or give me a link to another similar software?

Thanks.

p.s.I'm a newbie of this mail list,is here any FAQs (of this mail list)
I can read first?

--
http://www.freewebs.com/snnn