Problems with Tor, SSH packages

Alistar Erlas millueradfa at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 2 15:21:47 PDT 2005

Ive included some debug output if its any help.

 gdb /usr/local/bin/tor tor.core
GNU gdb 6.1.1 [FreeBSD]
GDB is free software, covered by the GNU General
Public License, and you ar
welcome to change it and/or distribute copies of it
under certain condition
There is absolutely no warranty for GDB.  Type "show
warranty" for details.
This GDB was configured as "i386-marcel-freebsd"...(no
debugging symbols fo
..
Core was generated by `tor'.
Reading symbols from /lib/libz.so.2...(no debugging
symbols found)...done.
Loaded symbols for /lib/libz.so.2
Reading symbols from /usr/lib/libssl.so.3...(no
debugging symbols found)...
Loaded symbols for /usr/lib/libssl.so.3
Reading symbols from
/usr/local/lib/libcrypto.so.3...(no debugging symbols
)...done.
Loaded symbols for /usr/local/lib/libcrypto.so.3
Reading symbols from /usr/lib/libpthread.so.1...(no
debugging symbols found
one.
Loaded symbols for /usr/lib/libpthread.so.1
Reading symbols from
/usr/local/lib/libevent-1.1a.so.1...(no debugging symb
ound)...done.
Loaded symbols for /usr/local/lib/libevent-1.1a.so.1
Reading symbols from /lib/libc.so.5...(no debugging
symbols found)...done.
Loaded symbols for /lib/libc.so.5
Reading symbols from /lib/libcrypto.so.3...(no
debugging symbols found)...d
Loaded symbols for /lib/libcrypto.so.3
Reading symbols from /libexec/ld-elf.so.1...(no
debugging symbols found)...
Loaded symbols for /libexec/ld-elf.so.1
#0  0x28153fc1 in MD5_Final () from
/usr/local/lib/libcrypto.so.3
(gdb) bt
#0  0x28153fc1 in MD5_Final () from
/usr/local/lib/libcrypto.so.3
#1  0xbfbfe3b4 in ?? ()
#2  0xbfbfe280 in ?? ()
#3  0x280b7b12 in r_debug_state () from
/libexec/ld-elf.so.1
Previous frame inner to this frame (corrupt stack?)

 gdb /usr/bin/ssh ssh.core
GNU gdb 6.1.1 [FreeBSD]
GDB is free software, covered by the GNU General
Public License, and you are
welcome to change it and/or distribute copies of it
under certain conditions.
There is absolutely no warranty for GDB.  Type "show
warranty" for details.
This GDB was configured as "i386-marcel-freebsd"...(no
debugging symbols found)...
Core was generated by `ssh'.
#0  0x00000000 in ?? ()
(gdb) bt