BGL

Tamouh H. hakmi at rogers.com
Sat Oct 1 06:59:29 PDT 2005

Hi Rob,

For anyone here to be able to help you with this, we need much more
information.

For example:

Make/Model of the machine:
Type of CPUs, Speed:
Type of RAM/Size:
Type of Controller Card:
Type of Hard Drives:
Network Card:
Applications running:

or post a full dmesg.boot

If you have compiled a new Kernel, post the modifications you've made to the
Kernel.

How random are these reboots ? Do they happen after a day ? a week ? Do they
always happen at the same time ?

I've once encountered random reboots on cPanel servers due to a cron perl
script that did not have the proper path specified.

The more info you give, the more helpful we can be here. Thanks!

Tamouh