abcde ripping to mp3 and ogg using different folders

Dave dmehler26 at woh.rr.com
Wed Nov 23 15:55:45 GMT 2005

Hi,
    What abcde does is first rips the files to wav then encodes them to the
indicated format. What i've got mine doing is encoding to both .mp3 and
.ogg, now it places the files in the same folder, only with different
extensions .mp3 and .ogg respectively. What i'd like is to keep the mp3's
where they are and to create the same folder as the mp3's are in with a .ogg
extension and put the .ogg files in there. I'm a bit new to shell scripting,
can you get me pointed in the right direction?
Thanks.
Dave.