Sylpheed Spell Checker & Inline Images

Blue Raccoon blue.raccoon at wanadoo.nl
Wed Nov 23 10:18:36 GMT 2005

Hi,

I am struggling to set up a light-weight FreeBSD 6 system with xfce4. I decided Sylpheed is probably a good choice when it comes to email clients. I have gtkspell2 and imglib installed and compiled Sylpheed from source because I wanted the latest version (2.1.7) with gtkspell and inline-image-display support (I used --enable-gtkspell). I must have done something wrong, because I don't have either one of these features. I am very new to FreeBSD and have no idea where to look for a solution. I could not find any relevant info in the manual or faq.

thanks in advance,

--
-Jay