How to access filesystem on 2nd disk ...

Adi Pircalabu apircalabu at bitdefender.com
Tue Nov 22 15:15:43 GMT 2005

On Tue, 22 Nov 2005 16:05:55 +0100
Kiffin Gish <kiffin at gish.demon.nl> wrote:

> > Well, if it is really only a 20MB drive, I certainly wouldn't
> > break it up at all.
> > But, if it is really 20GB or something like that - your ad0 looks
> > like it is a nominal 36GB or maybe a 40 GB - then it really depends
> > on what you are doing.
> >

> Yes I meant 20MB of course (sorry). Megabytes, megabytes, megabytes.

For learning purposes size does not matter that much, FreeBSD Handbook
contains useful information on how to use disks on FreeBSD. But, for a
production fileserver with backup purposes, how much do you expect to
backup on a 20MB disk?

--
Adi Pircalabu (PGP Key ID 0x04329F5E)

For more information please visit http://www.bitdefender.com/