libnet* questions

Pratt, Benjamin E. bepratt at stcloudstate.edu
Tue Nov 22 14:02:03 GMT 2005

Hello, I'm writing to find out what others do, and what I can do, to
work with ports that require the now three different libnet* ports. What
I've been doing, and it seems like there should be an easier way, is
installing one libnet*, for instance net/libnet then running
portupgrade. I then deinstall net/libnet, install net/libnet-devel and
run portupgrade. Now there's net/libnet10 that I've got to deal with as
well.

What is the best way people have found to get around package conflicts
with these ports?

I thank you in advance for any assistance.

Ben