Wireless networking issue with cm9 card

Leon Botes leon at trusc.net
Mon Nov 21 16:56:45 GMT 2005

I am using a routerboard 14 on freebsd 6.0.
I have Senoa 5354 card installed and setup as an AP an all works fine.
I use exactly the same setup with a cm9 card and i get exactly nothing.
Tried setting it to be an AP client and it sees nothing.

The lights on the routerboard keep flashing rythmically for the cm9
while those on the 5354 are on constantly.
Has anyone had experience in this configuration.
dmesg gives same output for cm9 as for 5354.
Is there any configuration specific to the cm9 that is different.

Thanks Leon