Xorg trouble with nvidia graphic card

ivan.roth at free.fr ivan.roth at free.fr
Fri Nov 18 21:59:08 GMT 2005

Hi Lowell,

No more problem. As I am testing many OS I spent my afternoon reinstalling
FreeBSD 6.0 :) I upgraded all my ports/sources and installed the latest nvidia
driver (7676). I still don't know why but everything is fine now [I'm afraid I
should have made a mistake (sic)]

However, thanks for your answer.

Bye, Ivan.