SQUID + antivirus content filter

Steve Bertrand iaccounts at ibctech.ca
Fri Nov 18 21:10:42 GMT 2005

Along with SquidGuard, I've found Dansguardian to be more feature-rich,
faster, and the new version has the ability (apparently) to plug-in an
anti-virus app.

Note I have not tried said version though:

http://dansguardian.org

It may/may not be free though:

DansGuardian 2 is:

    * free for non-commercial use
    * not free for installation by 3rd parties charging for installation
or support
    * not free for commercial use
    * licensed under the GPL
    * copyright Daniel Barron
    * is a registered trade mark of Daniel Barron

...but well worth paying for anyway if need be.

Steve