Wifi card shopping (stupid question)

Remington mrl0lz at gmail.com
Fri Nov 18 01:50:44 GMT 2005

I am planning no making a new 6.0 tower machine. I have some serious
concerns in regards to PCI wifi card support and FreeBSD. Can anyone
recommend a good PCI 802.11/g card that works with FreeBSD 6.0-R?
Preferably one that is easily found(i.e. i can go to Best Buy tomorrow
and buy one).

thanks,
remi
--
This message including any attachments, contains confidential
information intended for a specific individual and purpose and