Web host manager

Vizion vizion at vizion.occoxmail.com
Thu Nov 17 22:37:48 GMT 2005

On Monday 14 November 2005 15:27,  the author Peter Clutton contributed to the
dialogue on-
 Re: Web host manager:

>On 11/15/05, Vizion <vizion at vizion.occoxmail.com> wrote:
>> Hi
>> I need a web host manager -- something that does the job of cpanel  (I
>> think there is a version of cpanel for freebsd but its commercial).
>>
>> Any suggestions?
>
>This might suit your needs: http://www.raqdevil.com/
Thanks for the information.

I do not know how well developed for use with freebsd this is yet. I must say
the installation instructions sounded very off putting..do not install on any
thing other than a bare  system seemed to be the implication. Although I did
notice that someone is apparaently working on a port so maybe - just maybe--
it will work out fine. I am running freebsd 5.3 atm and they say they have
only tested on 5.4.

Thank you again for the information

david

 Currently in San Diego, CA. Sailing bound for Europe via Panama Canal after
completing engineroom refit.