BSD 5.4 fs problem...

xinyu zeng xinyu.zeng at gmail.com
Thu Nov 17 09:46:31 GMT 2005

Yes, I do think at that time there should be no much more HD
read/write actions. But it is strange it always hanges at that time.
Am I so luck to always have file written to faulty part of disks? ;(

I am just wondering this is my hardware problem because 5.4 is a
production version and it should had been provisioned by many users
so.... I'd rather believe it is my HW problem.

I'll have a try to get dmesg for it.

Thanks for your suggestion;)

--
Best Regards,