Secure File Copy

Ivailo Tanusheff i.tanusheff at procreditbank.bg
Wed Nov 16 15:10:17 GMT 2005

Hi,

You can use lsz/lrz commands, to achieve this install this port:

Port:   lrzsz-0.12.20_1
Info:   Receive/Send files via X/Y/ZMODEM protocol. (unrestrictive)
Maint:  dinoex at FreeBSD.org
B-deps:
R-deps:
WWW:    http://www.ohse.de/uwe/software/lrzsz.html

Ivailo Tanusheff
Senior System administrator
ProCredit Bank (Bulgaria) AD

"Joshua Lewis" <jmlewis at dslextreme.com>
Sent by: owner-freebsd-questions at freebsd.org
11/15/2005 03:47 PM

<freebsd-questions at freebsd.org>
cc

Subject
Secure File Copy

I have a FreeBSD 5.4 system and I have no way to back up the data. I don't
have a burner and I can't get one anytime soon. I do however have a burner
on my wifes G4 laptop. I have enabled SSH on the FreeBSD system and I can
SSH into the box from the Mac, However I do not know how to copy the files
need to back up from the FreeBSD system to the Mac. Thanks ahead of time
for
any help.