ports db a mess after portsnap fetch/update

Hans Nieser h.nieser at xs4all.nl
Mon Nov 14 20:39:10 GMT 2005

Hans Nieser wrote:
.> Hi list,

[... huge complaint about stale dependencies ...]

My apologies, in my frustration I sent this out without properly
investigating, seems all I had to do was install the ports mentioned in
the pkgdb output about the stale dependencies and run pkgdb -F again to
fix it for me.

I'm still kind of wondering how it got that way, but at least I got it all
fixed again without having to do anything drastic like pkg_deinstall *