gnome_upgrade script question

dick hoogendijk dick at nagual.st
Mon Nov 14 20:21:07 GMT 2005

I have a spare 6.0 computer on which I ran the gnome_upgrade script.
My g** .. 47 ports were deleted amongst which are very big ones like
mozilla and all of KDE. This will take me a very long time to rebuild.
And this only because glib2 is changed?

I don't like this at all. It's a brandnew 6.0 system..
Is it really neccessary to rebuild all of KDE??

If I don't want this which ports do I have to set "on hold" in
pkgtools.conf to run a "normal" portupgrade once in a while without
getting into trouble?

--
dick -- http://nagual.st/ -- PGP/GnuPG key: F86289CE
++ Running FreeBSD 4.11-stable ++ FreeBSD 6.0