MailScanner / SMTP Auth

Martin Schweizer lists_freebsd at bluewin.ch
Mon Nov 14 08:54:46 GMT 2005

Hello

Until now I run sendmail, mailscanner and cyrus-imapd without any problems. Now I
want to update sendmail with SMTP Auth. I updated my sendmail.mc like
described in
http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/books/handbook/smtp-auth.html. But
after this all new mails only delivered local to root (no more to cyrus).
Below attached is my sendmail.mc. Is there anybody how  has the
same setup? Are there any pitfalls?
My system: FreeBSD 5.4, sendmail 8.13.3, cyrus IMAP4 2.2.12

Any hints are welcome.
--

Regards

Martin

<info at pc-service.ch>

PC-Service M. Schweizer GmbH; Bannholzstrasse 6; CH-8608 Bubikon
Tel. +41 55 243 30 00; Fax: +41 55 243 33 22; http://www.pc-service.ch;
public key : http://www.pc-service.ch/pgp/public_key.asc;
fingerprint: EC21 CA4D 5C78 BC2D 73B7  10F9 C1AE 1691 D30F D239;