Problems with hard drives

Javier Matos javierlu at gmail.com
Sat Nov 12 22:24:12 GMT 2005

Hi, I was trying to install FreeBSD 6.0-CURRENT in my box but when I do it... Usually my hard drive make a strange noise... and the screen show DMA problems (ok, it may be the hard drive)... but... I change my hard drive and I take one more time problems with the hard drive... (ok, it may be the hard drive, the second hard drive that is broke... maybe)... I take a third hard drive and have the same problem... but... I don't know If is possible to have bad luck to put 3 hard drivers brokens... . Anyone is having problems with FreeBSD and Seagate hard drives?
My system is so unstable and I don´t know how to solve the situation... hard drives hare Seagate 160 Gb SATA