remove -tag=CC from libtool

Jeff Kreska jkreska at kreska.org
Thu Nov 10 17:28:00 GMT 2005

I am running 5.3-RELEASE I think, it says 5.3-SECURITY in the sysinstall prog

I am having a heck of a time getting my newly supped ports tree to compile.
Several of the programs are calling libtool with a --tag=CC and then it fails with the following error:
libtool15: link: unable to infer tagged configuration
libtool15: link: specify a tag with `--tag'

Some of the ports I was able to execute make LTFLAGS="--silent" and it would get rid of the error.

Is there a generic place I can make the change so that I don't have to reverse engineer each port to find the flag option required to disable it.  I am stuck in mysql4.1.15-server build :(

---
Thanks,
Jeff