portmanager -slid deletes the wrong port!

Michael C. Shultz ringworm01 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 10 17:06:30 GMT 2005

On Wednesday 09 November 2005 22:53, Danny MacMillan wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm running portmanager to do some port maintenance on one of my
> servers.  I'm trying to delete devel/cvs2svn.  Each time I try to delete
> it, it deletes devel/python instead.  This is exceedingly disconcerting.
>
> Has anyone else experienced problems of this nature?  Have I done
> something somehow to screw up my system?  The reason I use portmanager
> is because I thought it was foolproof :)

Just underwent major revision, bound to be a few glitches, sorry about that.
The upgrade portion is pretty solid but looks like you might have found a bug
in -slid, if so I'll post a fix tomorrow. If your not at version 0.3.3_2 then
cvsup again and let me know for sure if that version has this problem.

Thanks,

-Mike