Intel 2200bg wireless lan support in FreeBSD6.0 stable release

Sunil Kumar sunil_tv at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 10 04:41:58 GMT 2005

Hi,

Thanks for the suggestions. I was able to get the
wireless lan up and running now on my laptop. I used
it for an hour and it seems to run stably...

Basically i first got the iwi-firmware-2.3_2.tbz
package and then installed it on the laptop and i was
able to get connected to my wirless router and then to
internet.That was great...

Thanks a lot again to FreeBSD community...

With thanks and regards

Sunil