USB Hard Drive Problems

Brad Voth brad at bvoth.homeunix.org
Tue Nov 8 18:27:36 GMT 2005

If you have the chance I would suggest building a custom kernel with the
	'device	uhid'
Line commented out to see if that makes a difference.  The only real problem
with this I believe will be that some devices that act as hids, keyboards
and mice (others too, not sure the entire scope) may not work.