More help with find

Jeffrey Ellis jellis at dhnet.us
Mon Nov 7 00:55:00 GMT 2005

Hi, Roland--

That works great -- thank you!

Ok... Would you mind if I asked you the next step?

I'm now able to find all the files on the startup volume and not any other
volumes.

But now I need to be able to also see that same criteria for a particular
volume which is *not* the startup drive, i.e., a specific volume which is
contained in the Volumes directory, say 'foo'. In other words, I need to be
able to isolate particular volumes to perform the find.

I then would like to be able to have the modification date and filesize
added to the display of the path and filename, and then sort the results by
the mod. date in descending order.

Is there a way to do that?

All My Best,
Jeffrey