New Logo - http://logo-contest.freebsd.org/result/

Tamouh H. hakmi at rogers.com
Sun Nov 6 03:43:45 GMT 2005

> > Well, the winner of the FreeBSD logo competition has been
> announced -
> > see http://logo-contest.freebsd.org/result/
> >
> > So what's the verdict then? I have to say I've very impressed, love
> > the horns!

I'm sorry to disagree. Is this the best they were able to come up with ?
Very disappointing. I prefer the current logo over a ball with two horns!!!
and the font used to write FreeBSD is very unprofessional.

I'm not a designer to make a better logo, but I know my idea of a logo for
an OS would be much much better than this.

My two cents...

Tamouh