Buildworld fails for 6.0-RC1

Eric F Crist ecrist at secure-computing.net
Tue Nov 1 20:03:18 PST 2005

On Nov 1, 2005, at 9:50 PM, Doug Poland wrote:

> Just cvsup'd from a different server ( cvsup8.freebsd.org ), this time
> I saw some updates go by.  Now my error is occurring here...

Isn't RELENG_6 the current tree?  I could be completely off-base
here, though.

Doug,

Keep trying, but do NOT reboot the machine until you successfully
complete a make buildworld && make installworld, if you've started
part of the process.  Note that, at this point, you should not be
using the make world method -- it's rather depreciated.

-----
Eric F Crist
Secure Computing Networks
http://www.secure-computing.net