Quick Routing Question

Steve Bertrand iaccounts at ibctech.ca
Tue Nov 1 16:50:09 PST 2005

Great!

However, to the previous poster...

You may have missed it, but we had eliminated the WAN from the equation
early on.

He is using the AP on the layer-2 side only. The WAN is connected to
nothing, so that was not the issue (so far as I was involved in this
thread).

I understand that the default on a Linksys does not allow WAN admin, but
again, that was not the case here.

Jason...what fixed it? Was it the addition of the new static route?

Please enlighten me.

Tks,

Steve