New Logo

Danny Pansters danny at ricin.com
Tue Nov 1 15:18:53 PST 2005

On Tuesday 1 November 2005 22:22, Chad Leigh -- Shire.Net LLC wrote:
> On Nov 1, 2005, at 3:15 PM, Ted Mittelstaedt wrote:
> > Of course not.  You got what you deserved though so shut the hell up.
>
> Ted, you need to shut the hell up.  FreeBSD is not your project and

It's not yours either. That's no reason to discard one's opinion, especially
if that person arguably has the same stake/interest/influence as you do. It's
a non defense. I clashed with Ted at some times but I have the same opinion
and taking into account the way the discussion went back then any
"shadenfreude" isn't unappropriate IMHO.